Enroll now... English for a Brighter Future
Camp Enrollment is Open!
Spring, March 18 - April 5, 2019
Summer, July 15 - August 30, 2019
Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm
Bright Beginnings is accepting enrollment for the 2019 Camp. This year we have an exciting program planned for the students. In the morning, children will study English for three hours from 9am to noon-time from Monday to Friday for 15 hours of instruction a week. Our program is structured around weekly themes, group projects and individual studies in speaking, listening, writing and reading. Note that there may be circumstances when daily schedules may change. For example, morning and afternoon sessions could be swapped in order to ensure safety and to sustain effectiveness. Bright Beginnings is the best English program for children.
- Smallest classes with 1 teacher per a target of 4 children
- Smaller classes allows for more customized instruction focusing on key needs of each student
- Weekly themes for instruction that is integrated with the afternoon programming
- Opportunities to present in English their weekly projects to the whole class
New Activity: Laser Tag, He'eia Fishpond & Breakout!
In the afternoon, students will participate in a variety of activities exploring the magic of Hawaii. A new addition to our regular programs are three new activities. We are arranging new games for the students namely Laser Tag and Breakout! Breakout is a mystery problem solving game where students try to break out of the room within a defined period of time. Laser Tag utilizes the latest tech gear for an immersive experience that puts a high-tech spin on the classic games of hide-and-seek and tag. Also, we've added a trip to He'eia Fishpond where students can learn how Hawaiians farm seafood. Bright Beginnings has the most unique and best activity program.
- Wide variety of activities planned from riding Pirate ships, jumping on trampolines to Arts & Crafts
- Balance of sports, creative arts, nature and community
- Fun outings with fun teachers
Minimum Age 5 years old
Average Age of Children 10 years old
Hours of English Instruction per Week 15 hours per week
Length of Summer Camp 6 weeks
Location Kahala Mall