Enroll now... English for a Brighter Future
Camp Enrollment is Open!
Winter, December 17 - February 22, 2019
Summer, July 15 - August 30, 2019
Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm
Bright Beginnings is accepting enrollment for the 2018-2019 Camp. This year we have an exciting program planned for the students. In the morning, children will study English for three hours from 9am to noon-time from Monday to Friday for 15 hours of instruction a week. Our program is structured around weekly themes, group projects and individual studies in speaking, listening, writing and reading. Bright Beginnings is the best English program for children.
- Smallest classes with 1 teacher per a target of 4 children
- Smaller classes allows for more customized instruction focusing on key needs of each student
- Weekly themes for instruction that is integrated with the afternoon programming
- Opportunities to present in English their weekly projects to the whole class
New Activity: Make a New Friend as Pen-Pals!
In the afternoon, students will participate in a variety of activities exploring the magic of Hawaii. A new addition to our regular programs is our Pen-Pal activity. Every student at Bright Beginnings will be matched with a local student in Hawaii. On Wednesday, we will visit a school and participate in joint activities where the Pen-Pals can make introductions, share hobbies, play together and start a life-lasting friendship. Bright Beginnings has the most unique and best activity program.
- Wide variety of activities planned from riding Pirate ships, jumping on trampolines to Arts & Crafts
- Joint activities with local children at Kahala Elementary School every Wednesday
- Balance of sports, creative arts, nature and community
- Fun outings with fun teachers
Minimum Age 5 years old
Average Age of Children 10 years old
Hours of English Instruction per Week 15 hours per week
Length of Summer Camp 6 weeks
Location Kahala Mall